Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Wish List 2011


My family always picks secret names and buys one gift for that person (and like to exchange wish lists). Here are some things I would be happy to receive, maybe you would too.

This book would be perfect for crafting with kiddos.

Give a goat, it can change a families life.

This book would be hilarious!

This book equally entertaining I'm sure.


A six cup Bialetti stovetop espresso maker.

These would keep feet toasty, sz. 8 for me :)


2 comments:

  1. dude! you don't need a book for crafting you could WRITE one! and Bossypants is 'read by yourself in a public place and still can't help but hysterically laugh out loud' kinda funny. did just that in the airport- :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, thanks heidi but even I need inspiration sometimes :) If I don't get Bossypants I think I will have to buy it myself (I am WAY down on the library holds cue)!

    ReplyDelete